You can report nuisances - including fumes, dust etc - using this form – alternatively you can report fly tipping, fly posting or graffiti, anti social behaviour or problems relating to an empty property using the following forms:

Fly tipping
Fly posting
Anti Social Behaviour
Empty Property

About the nuisance affecting you