You can report flytipping on public or private land. Please note SWISCo are responsible for removing flytipping on public land. Torbay Council will remove flytipping on unregistered land depending on the circumstances. If you have witnessed the offence and are prepared to make a statement, Torbay Council will investigate the offense to see if a prosecution is possible .

If the flytipping is in any of the following places, please select Council land below as this will be passed to SWISCo to clear the flytipping:

  • On the highway/pavement
  • In a Public Park, beach or council owned car park
  • On Public Open Space
  • In the grounds of a public building