To go back to the previous choice, please use your browser's 'BACK' button

Address of the new landlord

Your contact details

Please note that we may use your email address for future correspondence.

Council Tax Account details


Please note, the maximum total size you can upload is 25Mb - uploading your documents may take a few minutes depending on your connection speed.

Please note, we reserve the right to request original documents in certain circumstances

Data Protection

The information you have provided on this form will be used to deal with your request by the relevant department. We may pass your details on to contracted third party service providers. We will store a copy of your completed request as a backup for 12 months.

If you would like to know more about how we use your information and how you can exercise your information rights please see our privacy notice.

I understand the following:
  • If I give information that is incorrect or incomplete, you may take action against me. That the information I have provided will be used to amend my Council Tax account
  • You may check some of the information with other sources as allowed by the law.
  • I have read, or had read to me, and understand the information on this form.
I know I must let the council know about any change in my circumstances which might affect my account.
I declare the information I have given on this form is correct and complete.

Changes you must tell us about- tell us straight away if:
  • any of your children become 18 years old
  • anyone moves into or out of your home (including lodgers and subtenants);
  • you move; or
  • anything you have told us about changes
If you phone to advise us of any changes, you may be asked to supply further details in writing.
You must make sure that you tell us about these changes. Don't rely on someone else to pass the message on.
Failure to provide this information within 21 days could lead to the issuing of a Penalty Notice for £70.00.

Your update will be sent to the Council Tax team for processing

If you need to provide any documents to support your claim, these can be sent to Torbay Council, Town Hall, Torquay, TQ1 3DR. Alternatively, you can bring these into any Connections Office. Please note, we will not be able to process your request without the documents requested. If a visit is required to your property, you will be contacted to arrange an appointment.

Please note, this is a very busy time of year so there will be a delay in processing your change - please refer to the following web page for current processing times using the following link Current processing times