A Premises Licence is required for individuals or businesses to conduct one or more of these licensable activities:

  • sale by retail of alcohol
  • the provision of regulated entertainment
  • the provision of late night refreshment (hot food and drink sales) between 11pm and 5am

Regulated entertainment includes these activities:

  • a performance of a play
  • an exhibition of a film
  • an indoor sporting event
  • boxing or wrestling entertainment
  • a performance of live music
  • any playing of recorded music
  • a performance of dance

If you would like search the registers for new and existing licences including personal and premises licences see Licensing register.